January 24, 2012

WALDEN


Marina Weigl
Above images from Walden.

"Walden is a composure of young contemporary photography.
It is about the 4 elements, the human perception of nature, the longing and the construct of romanticism.We support emerging artists nevertheless, we find inspiration in well-known photographers.At the moment we are planning to publish a book with a selection of the featured photographs." 
- Miriam Neitzel

In April they plan to release their first set of handmade books, one of which I can't wait to get my hands on. I have been following this project for a few months now and have been very impressed with the material and ideas it presents.
 So, when Miriam asked me to contribute some photos to be displayed on the website and possibly featured in the second issue of the book/magazine, I couldn't refuse. 

Check out their website here.

And my contribution here.

-allie





No comments:

Post a Comment